Hashi - addictive logic puzzles on iOS.
Hashi (also known as hashiwokakero, bridges, chopsticks or Ai-Ki-Ai) is a type of logic puzzle originally published by the Japanese company Nikoli. An absolute must and lighter alternative for Sudoku fans!
A number of islands occupy the playing area; each containing a number. The object of the game is to inter-connect the islands by strategically placing bridges between them.
- Bridges run horizontal or vertical, but can't cross.
- No more than 2 bridges can exist between any 2 islands.
- The number on an island notes the total number of bridges connected to it.
- The game is over when all islands are inter-connected.
The game is easy enough, that you'll quickly pick it up. But challenging enough, that you'll keep coming back for more. Like the other puzzle apps in our collection, Hashi is suitable for kids and adults alike. Give your brain a teasing and keep your synapses firing on all cylinders. A great way to kill a little time on your daily commute.
GE Hashi is available on all your iOS devices and features:
- Single universal binary for iPhone/iPad
- Unlimited puzzles, so you'll never need to buy another puzzle book (or make an in-app-purchase)
- Unlimited undo/redo, for ease of backtracking
- Automatic error checking/highlighting
- Free (Lite) version with 6 modes of play
- Full version with 9 modes of play and GameCenter integration, so you can check how buffed your brain-cells are
For any support, bug reports, feedback or feature requests; please contact us via . If you like the app, please review it on the AppStore.