Slant - brainteasing logic puzzles for iOS
Slant (aka Slalom or gokigen naname) is a binary-determination logic puzzle which, like Sudoku, was made popular by Japanese puzzle company Nikoli. The game is played on a rectangular grid, where clues (in the form of circled numbers) appear at some intersections on the grid.
The challenge is: to draw diagonal lines in each (and every) cell of the grid; such that the number in each circle equals the number of lines extending from that circle. Take care though; the diagonal lines must not form an enclosed loop.
The game is easy enough, that you'll quickly pick it up. But challenging enough, that you'll keep coming back for more. Like the other puzzle apps in our collection, Slant is great for kids and adults alike. Give your brain a teasing and keep your synapses firing on all cylinders. A great way to kill a little time on your daily commute.
GE Slant is available on all your iOS devices and features:
- Single universal binary for iPhone/iPad
- Unlimited puzzles, so you'll never need to buy another puzzle book (or make an in-app-purchase)
- Unlimited undo/redo, for ease of backtracking
- Automatic error checking/highlighting
- Free (Lite) version with 4 modes of play
- Full version with 8 modes of play and GameCenter integration, so you can check how buffed your brain-cells are
For any support, bug reports, feedback or feature requests; please contact us via . If you like the app, please review it on the AppStore.